this is so unfortunately true.
ON WHAT PLANET are anti-choicers actually asked to pay for an individual’s abortions? On what planet are there organizations set up going door to door and holding anti-choicers at gun point to cough up the HUNDREDS of dollars required for each individual’s transportation, job remuneration/compensation, abortion costs, and pre and post abortion care?
this does not happen.
Abortion SHOULD however, be covered by health insurance - something paid for by each individual on their own - because abortion is health care.
Here in Canada health care is free, as it should be, and abortions have minimal range of costs - as it should be.
You don’t get a lot of say in where your taxes go, which is for the best. Until I get to take a stand against my taxes paying for military budgets, then you also don’t get to pass judgment on a small fraction of your taxes going toward reproductive health care.
and the moment people DO have the power to choose where their taxes go, I greatly pity the country who suddenly has the nerve to stop supporting its health care.
a brony called me unattractive
because i have hair on my legs
lmao tell me why this girl made this post with 100 images of herself like she’s the white beyoncé or the epitome of beauty
Yeah the point is that her hairy legs doesn’t determine how pretty she is in society! She’s not there to impress you asshole! It’s called self-love, it’s a lot better then self-hate wouldn’t you agree!
ASK ME REALLY PERSONAL QUESTIONS!!
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 34. Listening to?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
Guns hidden under our petticoats
It really bothers me that I can’t find a lot of POC in the grunge/boho side of tumblr.
Anonymous (via mileycyrs)
It’s practically 2014 and you guys still don’t know how to google if an article is real or not before giving it 100,000 notes